Video từ vựng 600 Từ vựng TOEIC– Lesson 17: Ordering Supplies – HocHay
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh 600 Từ vựng TOEIC các bạn nhé!
600 Từ vựng TOEIC– Lesson 17: Ordering Supplies
Từ vựng TOEIC theo chủ đề - Lesson 17: Ordering Supplies
Read the following passage and write the words in the blanks below.
diverse everyday obtained smooth enterprise functioning prerequisite source essential maintaining quality stationery
All businesses, large and small, must maintain an inventory of supplies. In most business offices, there are several essential (1) _____ items, including (2) _____, pens, staples, and folders. These are easily (3) _____ from ofﬁce supply stores that provide the most commonly used items under one roof. Some of these stores will even take orders by telephone with free delivery.
However, some businesses require a more (4) _____ range of supplies. For example, businesses that ship their products usually need cartons, Styrofoam peanuts, mailing tape, and shipping labels on hand at all times. Though these items may be available from general office supply stores, there are other specialty stores that only sell packing and shipping supplies.
No matter what the type of business, the office administrator is in charge of ordering supplies and (5) _____ an inventory. Having the (6) _____ supplies on hand at all times is a (7) _____ for the (8) _____ and efficient (9) _____ of the (10) _____. The administrator should try to locate the cheapest (11) _____ of the supplies required, but also pay attention to the (12) _____ of the goods.
Word Families - 600 Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 17: Ordering Supplies
Word Practice - Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 17: Ordering Supplies
Part 1 Photo
Look at the picture and listen to the sentences. Choose the sentence that best describes the picture.
Part 2 Question—Response
Listen to the question and the three responses. Choose the response that best answers the question.
Part 3 Conversation
Listen to the dialogue. Then read each question and choose the best response.
4. What is the man looking for?
(A) A diverse range of applicants. again?
(B) A glassware merchant.
(C) A pair of eyeglasses.
(D) A warehouse.
5. How will he obtain more information about what he needs?
(A) He’ll write a letter.
(B) He’ll make a phone call.
(C) The woman will tell him.
(D) He’ll visit a website.
6. When does the woman want to speak to the man
(C) Next week.
(D) On the weekend.
Part 4 Talk
Listen to the talk. Then read each question and choose the best answer.
7. Who is listening to this talk?
(A) Upper management at a stationery supplier.
(B) Employees at a stationery supplier.
(C) Upper management at Margatel.
(D) Employees at Margatel.
8. What is the problem?
(A) There was an order with a mistake.
(B) The company lost a $50,000 client.
(C) Employees got locked out of the office.
(D) A worker slipped and tell.
9. When did Carla take the order?
(A) January 14.
(B) January 19.
(C) January 21.
(D) January 30.
Part 5 incomplete Sentences
Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
10. Many customers find that product _____ is confusing and deceptive.
11. For the _____ designer, this job is full of rewards and opportunities.
12. Your full participation is _____ to our timely completion of this project.
13. We need to have a spare copier since the only one that is _____ is on its last leg.
14. In order to _____ our lead in the market, we'll have to find a cheaper source of industrial supplies.
15. She _____ changed the topic of conversation, thus preventing a disagreement between her colleagues from turning into an argument.
(B) smooth out
Part 6 Text Completion
To: All office staff
From: Luis Mendez, Office Manager
Re: Ordering office supplies
There has been a lot of confusion recently regarding the ordering of ofﬁce supplies. In order to maintain a consistent stock of _____ (16) supplies, from now on all supply orders must go through me. There are forms in my office that you may use to order the supplies that you need. I can _____ (17) supplies for you within three days of receiving your order form if it is filled out properly. By following this procedure, the office will function more _____ (18) and we can be sure that we will always have quality supplies on hand when we need them. We will also avoid the problem of ordering supplies that we already have. Thank you for your cooperation.
(B) to obtain
600 ESSENTIAL WORDS FOR THE TOEIC TEST
Part 7 Reading Comprehension
19. When did the Supply Closet open?
20. What can a customer get during his first visit to the store?
(A) A free pen.
(B) An introduction.
(C) A discount.
(D) A stamp.
21. Why doesn’t James Riley like the Riverdale Supply Company?
(A) It’s too near the post office.
(B) It doesn’t function smoothly.
(C) It’s far from the neighbourhood.
(D) It doesn't have a variety of merchandise.
22. The word smoothly in line 8 of the letter is closest in meaning to
23. The word maintain in line 3 of the memo is closest in meaning to
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #tuvungtoeic #600essentialwordsforthetoeic #tuvungtoeictheochude