Video từ vựng 600 Từ vựng TOEIC– Lesson 21: Banking – HocHay
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh 600 Từ vựng TOEIC các bạn nhé!
600 Từ vựng TOEIC– Lesson 21: Banking
Từ vựng TOEIC theo chủ đề - Lesson 21: Banking
Read the following passage and write the words in the blanks below.
accept cautious down payment signature balance deductions mortgages take out borrow dividends restrict transact
Banks are not only places in which to save money or to (1) _____ your financial business, but also institutions from which people can (2) _____ money. Every day, people look to banks for loans, such as (3) _____ for new homes. A loan is essentially a contract that binds the lender to a schedule of payments, so both parties should be (4) _____ and not enter into the arrangement without thinking. Banks will look at such factors as how much people have saved towards a (5) _____ in determining whether to make a loan.
Banks have different kinds of accounts. Some pay high quarterly (6) _____. Some accounts even severely (7) _____ the number of times, it any, that you can access your account, or the amount of cash you can (8) _____.
Today, electronic banking can be used to check the (9) _____ on an account, or to see it automatic (10) _____ have been made. This can all be done from your home or office computer. When you go to the bank, be sure to bring identification. Usually a bank will only (11) _____ a photo ID; a (12) _____ is not a valid ID.
5. down payment
8. take out
Word Families - 600 Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 21: Banking
Word Practice - Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 21: Banking
Part 1 Photo
Look at the picture and listen to the sentences. Choose the sentence that best describes the picture.
Part 2 Question—Response
Listen to the question and the three responses. Choose the response that best answers the question.
Part 3 Conversation
Listen to the dialogue. Then read each question and choose the best answer.
4. What does the man want to do?
(A) Open a bank account.
(B) Get a new driver’s license.
(C) Put his signature on file.
(D) Cash a check.
5. According to the woman, what is required?
(A) A photo ID.
(B) An order form.
(C) A large deposit.
(D) A signed check.
6. When will the man's check clear?
(A) In seven days.
(B) In eight days
(C) In ten days.
(D) In eleven days.
Part 4 Talk
Listen to the talk. Then read each question and choose the best answer.
7. Who is this talk for?
(A) People who are looking for a job.
(B) People who want to borrow money.
(C) People who work in a bank.
(D) People who want to open a bank account.
8. How big a down payment is required?
(A) 10 percent.
(B) 3 percent.
(C) 1 percent.
(D) 4 percent.
9. What is a requirement?
(A) A new job.
(B) An important address.
(C) Money in the bank.
(D) An accountant.
Part 5 Incomplete Sentences
Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
10. I'm going to call the bank manager ahead of time to make certain that she will _____ a personal check to start a new account.
11. We felt _____ about applying for such a large loan.
12. Every month my automatic car loan payment shows up as a _____ on my monthly statement.
13. The number of withdrawals at no charge from your savings account is _____ to three.
14. There is a counter in the bank lobby where customers can _____ their documents.
15. These _____ must be completed before the close of business today.
Part 6 Text Completion
Our records show that you qualify for our new automatic mortgage payment plan. Under this Plan, your monthly mortgage payments _____ (16) from your savings account automatically. Now you no longer have to worry about making your payments on time! We do it all for you. You must maintain a sufficient _____ (17) in your account to cover the monthly payments. If you are interested in participating in this plan. simply complete the enclosed form. Certain _____ (18) apply to this plan, so read the explanation on the back of the form carefully. You may return the form in the enclosed envelope. Don’t forget to sign it at the bottom. Your automatic deductions could begin as early as next month.
(C) are deducted
(D) are deducting
(D) down payment
Part 7 Reading Comprehension
19. Why did Mr. Gardner write this letter?
(A) To pay his monthly utility bills.
(B) To find out about borrowing money.
(C) To ask a question about his monthly statement.
(D) To order some free checks.
20. When did he open an account at the National Bank of Augusta?
21. How many checks did he write last month?
22. The word restrictions in line 3 of the second letter is closest in meaning to
23. The word deducted in line 13 of the second letter is closest in meaning to
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #tuvungtoeic #600essentialwordsforthetoeic #tuvungtoeictheochude